To create a property on Zumper, please follow these steps.
- Locate the Properties tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard (https://www.zumper.com/manage/properties). Here you can view all your properties (listed and unlisted) and sort them by last modified, building name, address, newest, oldest, price (high to low and low to high). You can also use the search bar to find your properties within this tab.
- From the Properties tab, select Add a Property found on the top right corner of your screen. You will be prompted to enter your property’s address under Where is your place located?. Make sure to select the fully populated address from the drop-down options that appear. Next, specify the unit number, if applicable. You can select the option to only show the intersection of your property which means that your property address will be hidden on our site and only the intersection will be shown. After you’ve confirmed that the listing address and location are correct, click Next.
- On the next page, under the heading Tell renters about your unit, you can add details regarding the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and half baths. You can also select the property type (Apartment, Room, Single Family Home, Condo, etc) and provide a written description of your property. You’ll be able to add photos and set your monthly rent price.
- Before clicking Publish on Zumper on the page with the heading Ready to publish?, make sure to click View all details. From the page that appears you’ll be able to add more information such as square footage, lease terms, pets accepted, and various other amenities. After you have updated the information, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you’re satisfied with your property details, click Publish on Zumper at the bottom of the screen!
You may be prompted to create a new property or select an existing one when screening renters or creating a rent payment schedule. If you have already created the property via these steps, it will appear from the drop-down menu for you!