What should I do after purchasing my Listing Plan?
Our team will send a confirmation email to your billing email address when your username is enabled to post additional listings.
If your Zumper Manage username is different from the billing email address provided in Stripe, please email let us know or wait for an onboarding email from our team.
If you use a syndication provider, our onboarding team will reach out shortly to discuss your inventory. Get a head start by confirming you have enabled syndication to Zumper through your provider and email 5 example addresses to our team.
I purchased a listing plan but have never used Zumper before.
If you do not have an existing Zumper Manage Account, your can sign up for one now. Our team will be in touch by email to verify your username and enable your account to post additional listings.
- Head to zumper.com/manage/sign-up.
- Verify your contact information and complete your agent profile.
- Once you’ve made your Zumper Account, reply to our Onboarding team with the email(s) you will be using.
- Lead delivery is associated with this email address and phone number.
- For leads routed to multiple sources, create logins for each of those sources.
I want to post more listings than I purchased through my plan.
Our listing plans will cap your account at the number of listings purchased.
To post additional listings in excess of your plan, you may want to use our Single Listing Standard Plan. You will be prompted for this option before clicking ‘Publish’ on a listing.
If you frequently go over the listing limit on your plan, check out our pricing packages for more appropriate plans.