Here are a few common reasons why you may not be receiving leads.
- Your listing is still pending.
- You have already received the maximum number of leads to your listing, in which case you will no longer receive new leads until the beginning of the next month.
- You posted an open (non-exclusive) listing. An open listing means several agents can have an agreement with the landlord or owner to represent the property whereas, in an exclusive listing agreement, just one agent lists the property.
To help generate more leads, try one or more of these tactics:
- Update your property listing with more pictures or details.
- Decrease the monthly rent or offer a move-in special.
- Ensure you are responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- For a flat fee, promote your property to the top of our search results to get guaranteed leads. This is only available in select markets.