If you are a property manager, you can post a building with multiple units on Zumper. When you create an account on Zumper, you must first indicate that you are a property manager. If you are a property manager and forgot to indicate this when you created an account, please contact our support team and we will make the appropriate adjustments for you.
- Locate the Properties tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard(https://www.zumper.com/manage/properties). On the top right side of the screen from the Properties tab, click the Add a Property button. You will be prompted to enter your property’s address under the Where is your place located?. Make sure to select the fully populated address from the drop-down options that appear. You will then have the opportunity to input the unit number for the listing and can select the option to only show the intersection.
- After confirming your address and clicking the Next button, you’ll be asked Do you manage other units at this address? to which you will need to click Yes.
- From the next page that appears, you can input general information about the building such as building name, description, and photos. Beneath this, you will be prompted to add a floorplan. From here you can input a floorplan name, the square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, upload photos specific to this floorplan and set the monthly price.
- Once you’re satisfied with your property details, click the Publish on Zumper button at the bottom of the screen! This will publish your building and the specific floorplan you have just created.
If you would like to add floorplans (other units) to your building, please follow these steps.
- From the Properties tab (https://www.zumper.com/manage/properties), select the building for which you would like to add floorplans. This will open up a sidebar on the right side of your screen with more details about this specific property.
- Click Add a Floorplan to create a new floorplan. You will be prompted to input details such as the floorplan name, the square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, upload photos specific to this floorplan and set the monthly price.
- After you’ve created the floorplan, you need to click Publish floorplan. Please ensure that your building is in a published state as well, otherwise, your floorplans will not be published to our platform.
If you’re encountering an error with publishing your building, please double check that you have an active, published floorplan. We require this in order to publish a building.